Some of the top experiences I had during the trip by order of happening:
1) Cross Amazonia River by boat - 4 days
2) Visit a very closed tribe in Amazonia and see how they live. By respect to the tribe I am not publishing the photos.
3) To help Alberto de Rosa in his beautiful project of making a movie with the kids of an Orphanage in Peru, Arequipa. The objective was to give them the experience how is to be an actor and how to make a movie.
4) To go to the top of the Huayna Potosi in Bolivia (6088 Meters) without experience and preparation...What an adventure... :)
5) Going down by bike in the most dangerous road in the world close to La Paz in Bolivia. Around 50 kms of pure adrenaline...
6) It was really touching to see the conditions the miners work in the Potosi Mine in Bolivia.
7) Operated to an Appendicitis in Santiago, Chile (2 weeks). It makes part of the trip...
8) Hitch hike in the Islands
9) Dive with Sharks in the Galapagos Islands, French Polynesia, Australia.
10) Bungee Jumping in New Zealand... huuuuuuuu
11) Skydiving in New Zealand in Taupo
12) To hold a Koala in Australia
13) The project I developed in an Orphanage in Mozambique. Have a look at the details on the menu My View on the top.
14) To swim with a Whale and the little baby in Mozambique.
15) To see an Elephant in nature...Incredible!!!
16) To walk along with lions
17) To talk with the students in a School in Nepal in a class about my trip
18) To spend two days in an Orphanage in Nepal teaching the kids how to take photos. You can have more information in the link My View in the top menu.
19) To assist to a group of body cremations in India
20) To assist the Kumbh Mela festival in Haridwar in India. Kumbh Mela is the biggest religious Hindu event in India happening in India every three years.
21) An incredible spiritual Journey in India...
22) To be deported from Iran... :)
Comment Link Wednesday, 18 December 2013 17:37
Amazing list of yout top experiences! that's a good idea! I should do the same on my blog too... I'm very curious about your experience with a tribe in amazonia! I want to know more about it! But I understand why don't publish any pic...Report
And, I really like your picture with the koala!! He's so cuuuuute!!! ok, you too... ;-)